The benefits of providing in house massage therapy reach far beyond the walls of the office.
Massage is a fantastic way to reward staff and boost moral, but it doesn't end there. Employers will also reap positive returns for providing this service.
Studies have shown that 10-20min seated massage in the work place will:
1. Increase mental clarity, focus and productivity.
2. Reduce muscular pain and tension, headaches, carpel tunnel and RSI.
3. Reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
4. Boost general immunity thus reducing days of work missed due to illness.
5. Improve quality of sleep
6. Increase staff moral, retention and good will
If your workplace is all about having a happy, healthy and committed team then providing corporate massage will be a perfect fit for your business.
Corporate massage comes in many shapes and sizes and should be tailored to suit your individual workplace. Massage may take place on a specifically designed massage chair, massage table or at peoples desk. Costs may be fully covered by the employer or a co-payment system may be arranged. It could become a monthly service or provided at special times of year such as Christmas or following a busy period.
To discuss what will work for you please call or email me.